Help Desk & Administrative Support
In the USDA Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs, people matter.
That's why here at Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS) we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well.
At CTS, we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of technology - and we offer support, a strong culture, a collaborative workplace and the opportunity to thrive. CTS brings together people, government, and technology to enable success.
Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.
CTS is looking for a Help Desk / Administrative Support I to join our amazing team.
Under the direction of a manager:
- Answer customer support calls
- Answer company calls and direct the caller(s) to the correct person
- Document calls received in call tracking software
Skills You Have…
- 1+ years of experience answering customer support calls
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eager to learn and able to learn quickly
- Ability to provide administrative support to management team
- Schedule travel
- Expense report preparation
- Document meeting notes
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in federally funded USDA Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs is a plus but not required
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology, as well as proven program and project management methodologies, to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of cloud, web-based software applications in a Microsoft development environment, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that prioritizes its people. Our software is utilized by over half the nation, including over 31,000 institutions.
We proudly offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
- Work/life balance
Job Status: Full Time