Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
Are you a creative, hardworking IT professional who knows how to get the job done right – the first time, on time, every time? Do you enjoy working in a results-driven, team-oriented environment that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS)!
CTS is a fast-paced, growing company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. We are currently seeking a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) to help us create new and innovative web-based software products that complement our current software suite. The selected applicant will work with a development team in building web and mobile applications including being involved in new system design, development, testing, and documentation, as well as technical leadership on complex projects.
Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following.
- Perform appropriate code modifications to existing software that is aligned with the tools, procedures, processes, and coding standard used by CTS.
- Work as part of the technical team to develop code that enhances current software products, as well as assist in the design, development, and implementation of new software products.
- Participate in design and code review sessions to ensure accuracy and maintainability of programming.
- Work with the organization’s Project Managers, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure staff to ensure timely delivery of quality software changes, defect correction, and enhancements.
- Evaluate proposed technical solutions to ensure that they are aligned with the software functionality and attributes.
- Perform unit and systems testing to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Assist Business Analysts and Project Managers to address ad hoc customer requests (e.g., database queries, data issues, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with CTS's team of developers and engineers to design and develop moderate to complex web-based applications
- Recommends innovative technical solutions to improve software capabilities and user accessibility. Ensures technical components are reliable, scalable, interoperable, and reusable
- Continually enhances the technical design and frameworks underlying the CTS product suite
- Designs and documents technical architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Current Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification
- Interest in the learning and growing in knowledge and skillset related to the software development process.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of nutritional programs, nutrient analysis, financial systems, educational systems is a plus
- Prior experience working with external customers is a plus
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 20 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology as well as proven program and project management methodologies to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of web-based applications, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that truly values its people.
We Proudly Offer
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
We look forward to talking with you. Please reach out if you have the experience and capability to be a part of our team as a Software Developer!
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
Job Status: Full Time