In the USDA Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs, people matter.
That's why here at Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS) we're always looking for exceptional people - people who will challenge us, make our team stronger, smarter and complete. People who know how to roll up their sleeves and tackle the job at hand; who go the extra mile to get the job done - and done well.
At CTS, we are looking for employees to connect the world through the power of technology - and we offer support, a strong culture, a collaborative workplace and the opportunity to thrive. CTS brings together people, government, and technology to enable success.
Who are we looking for? Maybe it's you.
Develops products by working with existing and identifying new software solutions; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, software release timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction coupled with collaborating with marketing to develop marketing strategies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Leads every aspect of the SDLC from PRD – End of Life
- Including Operational Readiness
- Customer Monitoring
- Ongoing Software Solution Enhancements
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain information via subject matter experts, customers, etc.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's current and future solutions to competitors'.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with product development.
- Introduces and markets new software solutions by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing and product development.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, projecting sales volumes and overall ROI analysis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge where applicable.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-functional team capacity.
- This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring software solutions to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, customers and the market.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a software product manager and/or product marketing manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills noting a substantial amount of documentation, presentation generation and presenting ideas in this role.
- A strong ability to collaborate well with others along with leading the SDLC.
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology, as well as proven program and project management methodologies, to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of cloud, web-based software applications in a Microsoft development environment, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that prioritizes its people. Our software is utilized by over half the nation, including over 31,000 institutions.
We proudly offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
- Work/life balance
Pay: $80 to $115/year
Competitive - DOE
Job Status: Full Time