Senior .NET Software Developer
Are you a Senior .NET developer who enjoys challenge and appreciates being recognized and rewarded for your efforts? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions! Our development team is looking for you. Come join us in our Phoenix office.
Job Requirements of the Senior .NET Web/Application Developer
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Interest in the learning and growing in knowledge and skillset related to the software development process.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates
- Creativity in designing browser-based applications
- .NET development skills (Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB, MVC, Razor, TFS, Git)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence a plus
- Sisense experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical degree with minimum of five years of related experience. Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology, as well as proven program and project management methodologies, to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of cloud, web-based software applications in a Microsoft development environment, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that prioritizes its people. Our software is utilized by over half the nation, including over 31,000 institutions.
We proudly offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off!
- Generous Holiday pay! Get the week between Christmas and New Year’s off, Paid!
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
- Work/life balance rewards
We look forward to talking with you. Please reach out if you have the experience and capability to be a part of our team as a Software Developer!
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
Pay: $75,000 to $100,000/year
Competitive - DOE
Job Status: Full Time