Senior Project Manager
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Are you a creative, hardworking IT professional who knows how to get the job done right? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS)!
CTS is an established software company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona for over 25 years. We provide enterprise, cloud-based, COTS software solutions in the Education and Nutrition field to our clients. We are currently seeking an energetic, detailed Senior Project Manager to manage the implementation of our software at new accounts, as well as managing enhancements and changes of software for existing customer installations. They will assist in directing the team of PMs and Analysts to meet service delivery and customer satisfaction standards. In addition, the Sr. PM assists in continuing to improve our product line, and expand into new market opportunities, working closely with C-level executives.
The Sr. Project Manager (PM) manages all aspects of designated accounts in the areas of product and service delivery, under the direction of the Assoc. Vice President of Professional Services. The Sr. PM works collaboratively with technical and management staff to ensure the timely delivery of quality software products, services, and documentation to our customers. The Sr. PM should have excellent organization, written, and communication skills, should be comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team, and is capable of successfully handling multiple concurrent assignments.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience; domain experience in computer- or business-related discipline and/or Master’s preferred. 10+ years’ experience in software development or design, 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent.
- Ensure software and service delivery are within budget and on schedule, while achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Provide transparent communications about project status and health to Management.
- Prioritize work efforts based on contractual obligations and timeframes, organizational strategic plans, and resource availability.
- Serve as an advisor and offer continuous guidance in the area of project execution, client relationship management, schedule management, budget management, resource management, and risk management.
- Provide project management coordination and controls consistent with project and operational needs.
- Manage projects in accordance with generally accepted SDLC processes using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies as designated by management.
- Supervise team members on best practices for project management, execution and other areas of need.
- Determine, as needed, new project management processes, templates, and tools to assist in continued process improvement and efficiencies.
- Evaluate regulatory changes that may impact implemented software modules, existing customers, and the opportunity to expand our customer base.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key client contacts.
- Assist in co-managing large accounts.
- Participate in the identification of sales opportunities and the management of change requests and enhancements by account.
- Gather requirements and conduct Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with clients and fellow team members.
- Travel within the USA between 25-50% of the time may be required.
- Create documentation as needed to ensure smooth project execution and client readiness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology as well as proven program and project management methodologies to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of web-based applications, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that truly values its people.
We Proudly Offer
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
We look forward to talking with you. Please reach out if you have the experience and capability to be a part of our team as a Senior Project Manager!
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
KEY WORDS: Project Management, PMO, PMP, PMI, PMBOK, Education, Software, Nutrition, POS, Project, Team Foundation
Job Status: Full Time