Senior Project Manager
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Are you a positive, creative, hardworking, experienced Senior Project Manager? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS).
CTS is an established software company, headquartered North Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide enterprise, cloud-based and custom software solutions in the School Lunch and Nutrition programs to our government clients for over 25 years. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, energetic Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager (PM) manages all aspects of designated customer accounts in the areas of project and service delivery, under the direction of the Director of Professional Services. The PM works collaboratively with technical and management staff to ensure the timely delivery of quality software products, services, and documentation to our customers. The PM should have excellent organization, written, and communication skills, should be comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team, and is capable of successfully handling multiple concurrent assignments with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Ensure software and service delivery are within budget and on schedule, while achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with clarity and confidence with both internal and external customers to guide desired outcomes.
- Provide transparent communications about project status and health to Management.
- Prioritize work efforts based on contractual obligations and timeframes, organizational strategic plans, and resource availability.
- Serve as an advisor and offer continuous guidance in the area of project execution, client relationship management, schedule management, budget management, resource management, and risk management.
- Provide project management coordination and controls consistent with project and operational needs.
- Manage projects with a "light" PMI approach.
- Determine, as needed, new project management processes, templates, and tools to assist in continued process improvement and efficiencies.
- Evaluate regulatory changes that may impact implemented software modules, existing customers, and the opportunity to expand our customer base.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key client contacts.
- Assist in co-managing large accounts.
- Participate in the identification of sales opportunities and the management of change requests and enhancements by account.
- Gather requirements, conduct Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions and train with clients and fellow team members when the need arises.
- Travel within the USA may be required (few trips maximum per year).
- Create documentation as needed to ensure smooth project execution and client readiness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience; domain experience in computer- or business-related discipline and/or Master’s preferred. 5+ years’ experience in managing software implementations ranging from small to enterprise size projects and non-profit or government engagements a plus.
We Proudly Offer
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
Job Status: Full Time